- All inks can be removed with the following.
- Soy based cleaners such as soy solvII (*Will require additional cleaning to remove the soysolvII from the rubber)
- Gamblin Odoerless mineral spirits (*Does not require addtional cleaning. Remove right away after application. Is also used to remove other cleaners from rollers)
- Vegetable Oil (*requires additional cleaning to remove from roller. Soap and water or gamsol works well)
- Baby Oil (*requires additional cleaning to remove from roller. Soap and water or gamsol works well)
- Dawn dishwashing soap - Blue seems to work the best
- Any cleaners that are used must be removed from the rubbers surface as soon as possible. Do not leave any cleaners on the rubber for extended periods of time. Do not add talc to rubbers surface. This doesn't draw any perceived moisture out of the rubber and requires extra cleaning. Do not store in direct sunlight.