The finest lightweight inking rollers available. The rubber used is a combination of natural rubber with a Buna Nitrite Blend. This blend of rubber keeps the durometer consistent and also gives the rubber a longer life span as well as the highest durability. A quality shipping container is provided for shipping and can also be used as storage for the roller.
Offers a 15 inch roll out. (based off of diameter which can vary slightly from roller to roller)
- All inks can be removed with the following.
- Soy based cleaners such as soy solvII (*Will require additional cleaning to remove the soysolvII from the rubber)
- Gamblin Odoerless mineral spirits (*Does not require addtional cleaning. Remove right away after application. Is also used to remove other cleaners from rollers)
- Vegetable Oil (*requires additional cleaning to remove from roller. Soap and water or gamsol works well)
- Baby Oil (*requires additional cleaning to remove from roller. Soap and water or gamsol works well)
- Dawn dishwashing soap - Blue seems to work the best
- Any cleaners that are used must be removed from the rubbers surface as soon as possible. Do not leave any cleaners on the rubber for extended periods of time. Do not add talc to rubbers surface. This doesn't draw any perceived moisture out of the rubber and requires extra cleaning. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Rollers may take up to 4-6 weeks from date ordered if not in stock. If this is a concern please get in contact with us to see if they are currently available.