Takach Specialty Brayers are the highest quality narrow hand inking brayers available. Made with the same quality of rubber used on all Takach Press rollers. The roll out is 5 ½" thanks to a large 1 ¾" diameter roller. Medium hardness of 35 durometer or hard 60 durometer rubber is available. Features include a high impact resistant handle and a sturdy frame coupled with a self lubricating bearing for extended service. These brayers will meet the demands of the professional printmaker and the students equally well.
- Self lubricating bearing
- Medium or hard rubber durometer
- Your choice of rubber durometer either medium or hard
- 4 precision brayers one each of width 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Hard rock maple storage block1 provides convenient storage
- only available directly from Takach Press
- 1 3/4" (5 1/2" roll out)
- 5 1/2"
Our specific formulation of natural rubber and buna nitrile is ideal for printmaking rollers and brayers. This rubber blend is highly durable with a consistent durometer and an excellent life span.
The surface must be wiped completely dry with a clean rag, leaving no solvent residue on the rubber.
Sturdy aluminum frame
High impact resistant plastic
Self-lubricating bearing for extended service
CraftsmanshipEach brayer is manufactured and inspected by hand at Takach Press in the USA. These precision tools are built by hand and inspected at every step to ensure each brayer has the following qualities:
- Easy to roll
- Impeccable rubber surface quality
- Durometer is a measure of rubber hardness with many overlapping scales. Values for each hardness range from 0 to 100, with higher values indicating harder rubber. We specify our brayers with a durometer in the shore O hardness scale.